Wibiya Widget

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday evening


Argh! It is Wednesday evening! Just passed the half way mark for the week and now yet another awesome weekend awaits us!
Will be chilling this Friday evening, hopefully with a glass of wine and a DVD at home, I have to be up early for the shoot on Saturday morning, that is going to be a blast.
Will probably rise at about 7h00am, need to be at the salon at 8h30 and then we will probably be on location to shoot at 10am.
We are shooting with some of Roger Saints designs! Very amped and love his clothes.

Anyhow, for the rest of Saturday we will probably head off and hang at a mates house. I am keen on hitting the beach again, as usual, catching up on my tan...

Sunday we will probably spend the day with family.

Now, although I have all of this planned out in my head, it probably won't happen like this... it is just expected. At least I am prepared for my weekend not to run according to plan.

So, let me get back to the rest of this week, two more working days to go and then it is just relax!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in underwear! Did you ever want to become an model. Whats your favourite underwear?

    ReplyDelete