Wibiya Widget

Thursday, September 17, 2009

JOHANNESBURG HERE I COME… : - )


Chances of me flying to Johannesburg for the crowning of Mr and Miss legends on the 25th are pretty good, and this is something to get excited about… I have not been there for a while now and it will be awesome to see every one again.
Unfortunately the trip will be short spent as I cannot get off work on the Friday, and I need to be back in Durban on the Saturday for another event!

Argh! It is still raining here and I am starting to think that me wanting the beach so desperately has something to do with it! You know, Murphy’s law… I am actually contemplating going to the beach after work today no matter what the weather is like, but, that would just be stupid as I would probably end up with the flu which would not be good for the shoot on Saturday… *Ty Reconsiders*

My mom sends me the cutest video of my new born baby brother, check this out:




I have only seen him once since his birth. He is adorable, I certainly am going to make an effort to visit them sometime! SOON! I miss my family, my mom and sister and dad live in Struisbaai, which is quite a while from me, so it makes it difficult to see them. My sister is the cutest little girl too, she will grow up to be a stunner!

Looking forward to the gym tonight, we are trying out a new one this evening, hopefully it is not as busy as our current gym, it is not nice having to wait for equipment. One day we will have a gym at home…


*And Ty dreams on*

No comments:

Post a Comment