Wibiya Widget

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My mini weekend...

So there I go and say that I am going to have a relaxed chilled mini weekend. Yeah rite! Now I find myself with a huge hangover and having to get myself together to train later on...
The things we do to ourselves...

It was a good evening though. Started out at Blue Taboo, a salon which hosted a cocktails party, sadly we got there a little late, everyone was already way ahead of us, funny to watch though... Got persuaded into going to the Lounge, and off we went...
With R50 all you can drink, I mean, what more can I say...

Ran into some friends, some people I have not seen in ages! Was good seeing them all again...
Eugene prancing around as usual...
And Jared dancing to commercial, classic! :-)

And here I sit this morning at Traxx with my hangover, they are busy setting up for Saturday evening, which is going to be awesome, we have Guyver coming to DJ.


Think I need to get back into bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment