Wibiya Widget

Friday, October 23, 2009

One of the hardest weeks of my life…


This week has been a tough week. Emotionally draining and exhausting. From not knowing where I am in life, who I am and where I want to be.

The tears, sweat and blood has caused a lot of pain, but in some strange way has made me stronger, and I feel more confident about my relationship and has got me more focused on what I want to achieve.

I took a step back and took a “TY” moment and I reflected on what I have achieved, what I have in life and who I am and what I am grateful for. I reflected on everything positive that has ever happened to me, the happy times I have had in my relationship, the happy times I have had with my family…

I think we need this in our lives, we need times which forces you to reflect on what you have and what you are grateful for.

We get too caught up in our current situations, in our current everyday lives, our jobs and people around us. We forget to reflect and look back at the good things and the things we should be grateful for.

I urge you to take a moment, a ‘Mike’ moment, or a ‘John’ or ‘Mary’ moment and reflect on what you are grateful for in life. Don’t just do it once, but do it every day. Your outlook on life becomes a positive one, especially when you are down in the dumps.


2 comments:

  1. Very wise at such a young age, you are already way ahead of yourself in depth, I wish much love, light and hapiness in the years to come.

    Mike in California

    ReplyDelete