Wibiya Widget

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mid March already!


Once again I can not believe that we are in the 3rd month already, the year is already flying by so fast.


Some days I find myself wishing the days by, on Mondays I wish it were Wednesdays, on Wednesdays I wish it were Fridays, but I have realized that we, or I should not be wishing my days by, they are already flying by and need to be appreciated and every moment taken advantage of.

This weekend was a manic one, Friday evening chilled and had drinks, and actually just 2! Had to have an early one though as I had a shoot Saturday morning and had to get up at 4h30! We were on the beach by 6h15 and had a very successful shoot.

We did breakfast in the village and then I shooted home and then off to a model casting, this time me being the judge and having to rate models to be in a show at the end of the month, looking forward to that.

Two mates, Trevor and Gavin have got engaged and I shot thru to their engagement party, I love seeing the happiness they have invested in eachother, it is truly something special they have.

The week ahead I am going to take advantage of every opportunity I get, not wish my days by and rather wish for more hours in a day.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment