Wibiya Widget

Friday, May 28, 2010

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....

The last few weeks/ month or so have been pretty chilled, not much happening except work, training and lining up some modeling jobs for myself. I have some exciting things happening in June/ July and look forward to the jobs and shoots, the shoots are definitely going to be a great addition to my portfolio.


I have also taken on a Black Berry, I call it my Black Betty, it is quite a nice mobile to have, I am just getting used to all the functions and how it works. I now constantly am connected to my mail, which is great but it can also be an annoyance.

My not so favorite season is also approaching rapidly. Winter is not my favorite season; I am your shorts, slops and vest kind of guy.

I have been receiving a lot of mails from people and I would like to say thank you. I respond to all the mails when I get time to sit down and focus so that my responses actually mean something and are not just quick ways to push people off.

Something I have noticed, well, it is quite hard not to notice, but it is the football spirit kicking in, the World Cup 2010 spirit among South Africans has just spread like wild fire and it is amazing to see the creative ways people are coming up with to show their support. I am proud to say that I am a South African and I look forward to greeting our international guests.

This weekend I am heading out to a Las Vegas Themed party, myself and a couple of friends are all getting together at an awesome little lounge/ bar/ restaurant type place called Luna Rossa and getting a limo from there. I am accompanying an awesome friend as her date and hopefully there is a Las Vegas Chapel, can get hitched in Las Vegas.

You know what they say: “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment