Wibiya Widget

Friday, August 20, 2010


Finally my website is up and running. It will be updated on a regular basis and my portfolio and various other things will still be added to it. You can check it out at www.tyronenell.co.za

A lot has been going on, a lot has happened and a lot is still to happen, basically I have been crazy busy sorting out life and ensuring that the next few months/ years are interesting and ensuring it all turns into success :)

I look back over the last few years and a few years back I would have never thought I would be where I am today. And in a few more years from now I will probably turn around and say the exact same thing... This is what makes life exciting and interesting.

I am in the process of buying a new car, I must admit that once I have my heart set on something I very seldomly change my mind, and in this case I have my heart set on the new Renault Megane Coupe, it is beautiful, sleek and sexy. I have taken it for a test drive and it feels like your flying an airplane. I also took the new Citroen DS3 for a test drive today and although the car goes amazingly well and the power it has is awesome, I am not sold on the look. I have never been a mini fan and it reminds me too much of the Mini.

Anyhow, I would like to make a purchase by the end of the month, will ponder a little more...

On my list is the Ford Focus and Mazda3, also two awesome cars! I have yet to test drive them.

Tomorrow I am shooting for Manic Creations, I look forward to working with these guys, have seen some of their work and it is impressive. They are going for a dark sexy look, will be sure to share the results with you.

My dear friend, Lauren (Lolly) is leaving for India soon for three months and we are having her farewell tomorrow, I will join the crew after the shoot and then most likely going to hit Sasha afterwards, a really cool club in Durbz :)

Hope everyone else has an awesome weekend!

Play it safe!

x

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is still a great vehicle and you should not kill it in favour of the website.. rather put a link to the Blog on one of your web tabs.. there is a market and accessibility for both sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Renault Megane Coupe is super, but the Coupe'-Cabriolet - c'est magnifique!!! (don't think it's out in SA yet - check out the UK Site)

    ReplyDelete