Wibiya Widget

Friday, October 22, 2010

Aaaah, and Friday has finally arrived! TGIF!

Aaaah, and Friday has finally arrived! TGIF!

This week has been such a long week actually, with my time in Durban coming to an end and with me literally counting down the days until I head off to The Big Apple, you could imagine how time must be dragging on for me. Anyhow, not much longer now and I will be climbing the Empire state building and roaming the clubs and streets of New York, looking so forward to checking out the nightlife, I mean come on! It is me… J

This weekend is going to be a particularly chilled weekend, however it is my housemates Sam’s 21st birthday! Unfortunately I will not be making the festivities and will be spending the weekend up in the Hills again playing tennis, smoking hubbly, lounging by the pool and will most likely hit the gym and/ or head out for a run…

Today also marks the last day I have to train with my gym partner Sean, he heads off to PE and back to Botswana this weekend! It has been awesome training with him as I have been pushing myself harder and the advice he has given has gone a long way. I will most likely be keeping it up and we will get back in the gym together in the new year in Johannesburg.

Seen here is a pic taken from behind the scenes from the shoot I did two weekends ago with Ryan Stewart, more to follow :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know there are plenty of parties happening in Durban this weekend, so play it safe guys ;-)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment