Wibiya Widget

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Crouching Tiger...





I was asked a couple of days back to pose for Zee to turn me into a Cat. I thought cool, let’s do it J I am always up for doing interesting, fun and different things.

So yesterday after gym and skipping the steam room I dashed home to change and meet my mate Dave and then headed to Zee’s place at the Oyster Quays with a bottle of wine in hand. We arrived at the beautiful apartment block which overlooks the ocean, in addition it was also a beautiful warm evening.

First we sat down and munched some Nando’s, I was quite ravenous after and intense workout. Then poured a glass of wine and Zee started preparing all her goodies to tackle the task which lay ahead of her… I laughed when she said that at least I was not hairy… Ummmm, yaa… LoL.

She started with the face, applying a base color which made me look like I just had a very serious sunburn! Haha! It had not started to take shape as yet, however when she started working in texture I could see how I was slowly being transformed into a pussy. After about 45 minutes to an hour we had the face done and it looked really good! I was stunned actually…

We took a break and I attempted to drink some more wine, and then we started on the next part, well, the rest of the body actually…

With Dave and Marco playing with Zee’s little boy who was just adorable and had every one go maternal on me! Zee proceeded to finish off the rest of my body. Once again applying a base which made me look really tanned and then working in some texture and detail. Slowly a cat started to appear.
About 2 to 2.5 hours later Zee had taken me from a human being, I like to think that I am one and transformed me into a cat! Pretty damn cool! Her inspiration was taken from the play, Catz and she worked from one of the characters in the play, not by copying the character but just using it as a guideline.

Well done Zee!

She will be doing me up for Halloween at the end of the month! Need some ideas!


Zogra or Zee can be contacted at zogracox@hotmail.com for any work, she does theatrical, stage, fashion and all other make up! She made Marco look like a 60 year old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment