Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What’s up with the weather??

I am putting it down to global warming, the weather has been crazy! One moment the sun is shining and the next we have winds howling, rain and hail, hail in places you would least expect it!
Anyway, I took advantage of the sunny weather on Sunday before filming and took a walk along the beach. Stopped over at a little café on the way down to the beach for hotdogs, and got a free beer with the order because it was taking long, I did not complain though and in my mind it was not taking long at all, I just figured they wanted to give us a beer. What a beautiful day it was! Have not walked that far in a while and it just reminded me that I need to do some cardio at the gym!

After the beach I managed to sneak in a nap as I was filming my last scene later on during the early evening which we got out the way quite quickly. The filming had been postponed quite a few times, and luckily so, or else we would have been filming in stormy weather!

I am not one that likes being in the rain, actually I hate any form of fine water touching my skin. I like to be warm and dry when it is raining. Don’t get me wrong, I do love rain, the smell, the sound and everything about it, but just not on me…

Gym last night went really well, we trained legs and I have also been hitting the steam room which really does refresh one, especially after a cold shower when you get out. The new training routine is going super well and I have noticed some really good results.

I hope everyone has had an awesome Monday and that you all are going to have a great Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment