Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Struisbaai's calling...





















So I have arrived in Struisbaai, it is about 2.5 hours outside of Cape Town, it is a very small town and most people don't even know that it exists.

My parents decided to move here about a year and a half ago and have opened a restaurant/ bar here called beach bums which I believe will pump during holiday season.

It has been nice seeing my Mom, sister and baby bro, both of them have grown up so much!

I am pretty much going to be taking it easy while here, not too sure how long I am going to stay, but yeah, the beach has my name written on it :)

The beaches are actually beautiful! Sky blue oceans and white white sand, I am just waiting for a good day to take a loooong walk on the beach.

I discovered the towns local gym, its not much, but will do for now.

After Struisbaai I am off to Cape Town to see some family and friends, also to meet a half sister who I have never met before, she is my age, quite excited about that.

All in all it should be a good holiday, it has been a great start!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment