Wibiya Widget

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 - A YEAR TO REMEMBER









As I step into 2011 this evening, I leave a year of happy, sad and excited moments behind.

The promises I made to myself at the end of 2009 I fulfilled, I strived to achieve each goal and to do what I said I would do.

From taking a step in my personal life, which was needed and to taking steps towards building a new career, I have done it and I am satisfied that I have lived 2010 to its full potential.

I have moved house, met new people, made a life changing decision to study something I am passionate about and have once again moved cities to accommodate the decision, all to benefit me in 2011.

Some moments which highlight my year are moments spent with true friends and family, having the support by the ones who believe in me and the choices I have made.

In 2011 I will strive to be the best I can be, to be pro active in the decisions I make and to make decisions which will benefit me in 2012.

Happy New Year to you all and may the year be filled with joyous moments which will be for the betterment of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment