Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amazing shoot with Lauren Schreiber



During December I had the opportunity to shoot with the amazing Lauren Schreiber. This girl is beyond gorgeous and has everything going for her and is certainly going to rock the modeling world.


Lolly had just got back from filming a massive Bollywood film in India and now based in Cape Town she had taken some time to wrap up a couple of shoots in Durban and I was honored that she asked me to shoot with her on this occasion with photographer Craig Scott.

The studio we shot in was amazing and the moment I walked in I knew that it was going to be a good day.

It was a scorcher of a day outside but thank heavens for air conditioning!

It did not matter what outfit she had on or how her hair was styled she pulled it off every single time.

The scene I got to shoot with Lolly was an extremely fun and sexy scene, with me sitting on a cube and her coming from behind and almost digging her nails into me and making some very, um, sexy sounds to get the emotion and the feel of what Craig was looking for.

All in all it was definitely pulled off and some amazing shots were captured. Although I was on holiday, the day was definitely made worth it.

I will be sure to share some pics as soon as they are released.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment