Wibiya Widget

Friday, January 7, 2011

Music: A part of my life



Some of my most amazing memories have been created on the dance floor. As most peeps know I like my parties and I love embracing music with those close to me.

My favorite sounds are those of uplifting hard house.

Standing on the dance floor, facing the DJ who's feeding the crowed with energies of sound and turning to your mate dancing away next to you and in a moment of euphoria you put your arm around that person and you dance the night away like never before and you are wishing it never ended. It is one of the most amazing feelings in the world.

The sounds of the world bring people together, it can lift ones mood or settle you down. It can be an assist to cry those tears which needed to be shed or can be the means of connecting two people passionately.

Memories come flowing back when a song is heard, a song which marked a moment or a time in ones life, good or bad.

Music will forever be apart of my life, your life and the people around you, it has always been and should most definitely be embraced on all levels.

Here is to the sounds which create those memorable moments! X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment