Wibiya Widget

Monday, February 28, 2011

Life is full of surprises...


Sometimes you think you have it all figured out, you have your path all planned out for yourself, you know what you want and where you want to go in life and you have figured out how you are going to get there, then life throws you a curve ball.

All of a sudden you have to go back to the drawing board, life becomes more of a challenge, sometimes you become despondent, sometimes depressed and sometimes hopeless.

You don't know where your going in life, you don't know what you want to do or where you want to be, you become unsure of your relationships and of yourself. You start asking yourself questions such as why am I even still alive? Or why am I here? Everyday becomes a hack and a challenge, you don't want to wake up in the mornings, your constantly tired and de motivated, you believe your worthless and have no reason to live.

I have felt like that before and I have many friends and some family members who have gone thru the same. We all experience some tough times in life, it happens to make us stronger. You might not see that in the beginning, but in the end you will see.

In cases where I have felt like that it eventually becomes apparent to me that I either need to pick myself up, stop moping and do something about the situation I am in or continue in the rut I have gotten stuck in and live a miserable life and keep feeling sorry for myself.

Try not to plan life to the T, but be ready for those curve balls it might throw your way. Have a plan B, even if it is just a small plan or someone you can just rely on to help pick yourself back up and always know that life will have its ups and downs and that time will tell, time will heal and with time you will be guided thru life.

Train yourself to recognize hazards in life, prevent shit happening before it happens and to safeguard yourself in dangerous life situations.

Everything happens for a reason, life is a journey, an adventure full of surprises.
Enjoy it! Make the most of it! Love it and live it!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this tyronne, this is excatly where I am at and how i currently feel. its good to know we are not alone and to know that it all will work out for the best. Karel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking from experience having gone through the whole gambit of the emotions you have stated I have come to the conclusion that, as you say, all is sent to try us. I am a believer in that you have to have bad times to enjoy good times plus you become a stronger person once you get through those bad times.
    I have had three major bad events in my life which I look back on now and say 'as odd as it may seem they were the best things that happened to me.' Why I say that is that I learnt so much about myself during these bad times that made me that much stronger.
    Don't despair Karel, or anyone, as it will work out for the best just step back and look at the problem from a different angle. Derek

    ReplyDelete