Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tear in my pants...

The second week of my VEGA career has started, now that we have had our orientation week and we have got all the introductions out of the way it is time for the serious work to begin.

But first, our orientation party was something else! What a great way to meet the people you are going to be studying with and spending the next three years with; put them all in groups, tell them to throw a party in accordance to some whack theme and add some alcohol to the mix, or a lot of alcohol rather and you got lots of fun happening everywhere!

From a gay mexican wedding to a traditional zulu wedding turned gay, a funeral and a trashy babyshower, these were just some of those crazy themes.

Trust me to get onto the slippery slide, not once but a couple of times and then forming trains and getting the girls down into their bikinis and rubbing suntan lotion all over ourselves because the dish liquid had run out. Somehow during all of this I managed to tear my pants, which of course was very entertaining to everyone else walking or standing behind me, seeing my white undies, not to mention the tear tripling in size because some ladies thought it would be cool to make it bigger. Anyway, all in all it was an awesome day!

This week our classes start, I got Fridays off which of course has me smiling all the way home, 3 day weekends! Whoopa! Lol, I do however keep telling myself that I should not get too excited because I will probably end up having to study and finish assignments on these days!

Anyway, I am super excited, I have been since being accepted into VEGA and now sitting here and it has all became reality is just the most amazing feeling ever!

I have included here a pic of my shorts which tore as well as a pic of the trashy babyshower themed party, these are two peeps who got all dressed up, one being a guy, guess which one? :)

I will keep you guys posted on some other cool things happening soon besides VEGA ;)

Hugz!
X
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment