Wibiya Widget

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cleo Bachelor Of The Year 2011 Nomination


Hey guys!

I Hope everyone is having a super August month and keeping warm! Summer is
nearly upon us and believe you me I can not wait!

It will soon be time to get rid of the layers of clothing and start wearing
my shorts, slops and vests again! (Like the good old Durban days!)

I got some great news recently and I thought I would share it with you all
before the shoot this Friday.

I have been nominated as one of the top 50
Cleo Bachelors for the year for 2011 and will appear with the rest of the
nominees in the November issue of the magazine.

It will once again be down to public vote to determine the winner, I will
keep you guys posted and let you know when voting starts!

Other than that we are shooting for the November issue this Friday and I
will be working alongside the Wonderbra ladies this weekend at Taboo
nightclub in Sandton, still not sure what exactly they need guys for, but it
should be interesting. For those of you who are keen on stopping by, I am
sure it will be a great evening!

Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment