Wibiya Widget

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hemo Rage, giving it a try...



Jack 3D is a pre workout drink that I have been using for a while now, after taking about a month off from using it, which is something you should do to clear your system, I went to get more today, however, there is a new product that caught my attention which is called Hemo Rage. It is a bit more expensive, but comes in a larger tub and only requires one scoop where as Jack 3D requires two, so therefore it lasts longer.

It has the same effect as Jack3D, actually a little bit more intense and gives you a great boost in the gym, gives you an awesome pump and keeps you focused.

There is a warning on the tub that even if you are tempted to take more than one scoop, you should not! Where as with Jack 3D you can increase your scoops to 3 or 4 scoops.

After a few minutes of mixing it with water and drinking it I could feel the effects already, which is usually a tingling feeling in your skin and an increase in energy.

I arrived at the gym, did my thing and did not even take notice of anyone around me, spent about 45 minutes in my own little world…

Now, these pre workout drinks can be harmful to your system, I mean, you are putting toxins into your system, so if you are all about being natural then I would advise that you not take it.

With these two specific drinks, from experience they give you come downs, so if you are prone to depression I would also not advise that you take it.

Just thought I would share that with you guys who are looking at maybe investing in a pre workout drink, browse around and find something that you like, but try not stick with it as your system gets used to it. And always take a break from using the drinks.

Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate Proprietary Blend: Beyond Extreme Underground Pre-Workout Detonator contains: Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Huperzine A.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share l-arginine plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the blogpost and that it came in handy with your assignment! All the best :0)

    ReplyDelete