Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It is a leap year...



I don’t think I have worked this hard in a while, and am starting to feel the late nights starting to get to me.
I am working on a few things at the moment, VEGA being at the top of the list of course and a few other things I can not really mention yet…

This year at VEGA is going to be exciting, especially with brand challenges where we will have the opportunity to work on some exciting briefs for some awesome companies!

I have also been elected onto the VEGA SLB committee, something I am looking forward to. Our campus needs an injection of life!

I also just want to say thank you to all those peeps who read my blogs and comment on photos and send me messages, I really appreciate the continuous support, you guys are great!

This year is also a year that I will be focusing on my spiritual side, it is easy to loose track of who you are and what you are about when things get busy, and I am making a point of not letting this happen. Already I have seen how it has helped me cope with certain stresses and situations and has also helped my relationship grow, this too is an exciting part of my life for which I am very grateful.

Everyday has become a learning experience, learning from the challenges and obstacles I face on a daily basis. I use this as a form of motivation for myself, rather than letting anything get me down and I choose to think positively about any situation, it is difficult, but possible, we all have the power to do this.

Anyway, hope you are all having a fantastic year this far and that the rest of the year will be a super one! It is hard to believe that we are at the end of the second month!

Ah yes! And with that said, happy leap year peeps! Only 29 days in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment