Wibiya Widget

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some memorable times...



Lassie and myself during the time that I stayed at my Aunt and Uncle in JHB after moving from DBN

At the Serendepitea fundraising fashion show and auction

Ryan and I walking the Sisters with Blisters walk

Jeff and I at his New Years party

Ryan and I at the Kylie Minogue concert at Sun City

My brother and I while visiting in Struisbaai

During the World Cup on the Durban Beach Front

Group Photo at Jeff's New Years party

Group photo at the VEGA orientation day

On the rocks while visiting the family in Struisbaai

My Cape Town stop over on the way to JHB from DBN with some awesome Durban mates!

MC'ng the FUSUN fun fest

Taking my bro for a walk in Struisbaai

Ryan and I at Jeff's New Years party

2 comments:

  1. What is that on your shoulder? Picture labeled "During the World Cup on the Durban Beach Front" Is it a monkey or a bird?

    ReplyDelete