Wibiya Widget

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tweeting, Posting and Tumbling...


Tweeting on Twitter, posting on Facebook and tumbling on Tumblr... I am trying to keep up with all of the social networking sites, so be sure to follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my Facebook and check out my Tumblr every now and again to keep up to date with what is happening and pics from my latest shoots. Most of you do follow and subscribe to me, so feel free to share with your friends and get them following too... I will post the links at the end of this post :0)

I hope everyone has now finally gotten back into the swing of "no more long weekends"... Honestly, I am glad they are all over, things just did not feel like they were moving along, I mean, it was cool chilling and taking some time out, but that too can be tiring!

I am back to keeping busy with studying for tests, completing assignments and now also shooting for the soap, Getroud Met Rugby and then obviously shooting some fashion shoots.

Yesterday I had my second day on the set of Getroud Met Rugby, and I have to admit, although it is long hours, I am really enjoying it! I have been casted as a "Stryder" or rugby player, the soap revolves around a rugby team called "Stryders". Next we will be shooting our gym and locker room scenes! I will see if I can sneak in a few behind the scenes shots! The show airs on the 17th of June, but I will remind you all to watch on Kyknet!

As promised, here are the links to all the social network sites! Catch you there!... I am off to study some more!

Tyrone Nell Facebook
Tyrone Nell Twitter
Tyrone Nell Tumbler

1 comment:

  1. Great way to srart my day, looking at ur photos! Beautiful you are Ty!

    ReplyDelete