Wibiya Widget

Friday, August 31, 2012

Scarcity...

I have been quite scarce when it comes to blogging and posting of late, this is due to brand challenges at uni and then the fact that my partner's father is currently on life support in ICU, it has not been an easy journey, however, the support has been incredible and we appreciate it all.

Here are a few pictures that I would like to share before the weekend gets started, some have been posted to FB and some not...

Hope you all have a good weekend and remember to keep safe and try and spend time with those closest to you, you never know what the future holds.

Hugz and love!
x





1 comment:

  1. As always, amazing photos. I particularly love your sense of humor in that last one. And most certainly, I am sending positive thoughts to you and your partner.

    All the best,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete