Wibiya Widget

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Doing my bit for charity at the Neighbours Market

I have always had a love for horses.

When I was still living with my mom in Phalaborwa, which is a very small town with not much going on in it, I used to escape 'reality' by spending some of my afternoons at the stables on the outskirts of the town. The sense of calmness and reflection that I used to experience as a kid while spending time with the horses helped me through many challenging moments of my childhood life.

Below are some shots from a Neighbours market I helped out at showing these amazing creatures off!









4 comments:

  1. I would ride you all night long... and day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous much! I would kill to get back on a horse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm mmmm excuse me but YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete