Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Un-cropped Tyrone Nell Images Shot In Cape Town

Hey guys!

As promised, here are the 'un-cropped' images that I said I would share from the shoot I did for the Craig Port Summer campaign in Cape Town with photographer, Byron Keulemans.

As said before, this shoot was a fun shoot, and for myself I kinda pushed boundaries a little. Let me know what you think ;0)

Also, visit the link below for the interview I did for the It's About The Man Website :0
http://www.itsabouttheman.com/photo-exclusive-tyrone-nell/

Follow me on:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Hope you like ;)




8 comments:

  1. Superb pics Tyrone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, you look Fantadtic Tyrone, you are by far the Cutest Model my Eyes have Adorned ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARGGGH Don't you just hate it when you see your message is wrongly spelt, the words should be Fantastic & Adored..Ha Ha ..Lots of love Ty ;-)

      Delete
  3. we can see more of you this way, you are such a natural, and wow what a fine body and look. unpretentiously perfect. that first pic is ART QUALITY, wish i had a big one, poster size

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, you are the best Model my eyes have adored Tyrone ;-)

    ReplyDelete