Wibiya Widget

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Time for a Vlog...

So this morning I put it out there that I am going to start a Vlog. I had one years ago while I was still living in Durban, and it did pretty well. Sadly I stopped and took the videos down.

I have a few ideas about what I would do and how I would do it. But would love to know from you guys what you think and what would get you watching.

Now I know sex sells, but unfortunately YouTube won't allow X-Rated content. (Just Saying) haha!

If you keen to join my YouTube channel in the meantime, then please do:
www.youtube.com/tyronemodel.com

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ty! Would love to see Vlogs of "A day in the life of Tyrone". Just your daily adventures, ect. Simple, yet very effective :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ty! Would love to see Vlogs of "A day in the life of Tyrone". Just your daily adventures, ect. Simple, yet very effective :) xx

    ReplyDelete