Wibiya Widget

Monday, May 5, 2014

My Weekend In Pictures

This weekend was a long weekend in South Africa, well, kind of. Thursday was a public holiday but Nic and myself flew to Johannesburg on Wednesday night for the weekend, taking Friday off work to go and judge a pageant at the Windpompfees in Naboomspruit and then to spend some time with family and friends.

It was great seeing most of everyone, I had not been back to Johannesburg since leaving in November :0)

Here are a few pics from the weekend away!



















4 comments:

  1. As always Tyrone, your pics are incredible! Your physique is truly an inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adam! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Great pics, where did u and Nic get those fab low cut t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you ;0)

      They are both Andrew Christian V-Necks, I actually don't think that they are produced anymore...

      Delete