Wibiya Widget

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Perfect Accessory For Your Face This Summer


My perfect summer day over a weekend includes tanning on the beach in my speedo or shorts, with a couple of dips in the ocean followed by cocktails at a summer lounge in Camps Bay and then sundowners at Bungalow in Clifton.

It makes for a perfect day of Instagramming and photo sharing, I mean, who can resist posting a photo while lying on the beach?

But wait, a photo always looks so much better when you look better! Solution? Accessorize your face! Haha! As corny as that sounds!

I was lucky enough to receive a few pairs of Lundun Eyewear sunglasses recently, and boy oh boy do I love them! Most of the brand’s sunglasses are unisex, beautifully designed and all look classy! What is better is that you don’t have to pay a premium price for a premium product!

So my sunglass recommendation for summer is most definitely Lundun Eyewear!

Check them out at these links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment