Wibiya Widget

Friday, February 27, 2015

Ending Feb On A High Note | Nivea

Aaaah, and the weekend has finally arrived! Today also marks my last day at the company that I work for in Cape Town.

I start my new journey at a smaller ad agency as a digital strategist on Tuesday, and I have to admit that as sad as it is saying good bye to the great people I have worked with here, I am looking forward to the new challenge and ventures that await me.

Anyhow, I am ending off February on a high note and will be on set shooting for Nivea tomorrow in Cape Town. The season has been great to me this year in Cape Town, and if it is anything to go by, then the rest of the year is just going to be amazing! So looking very forward to the opportunities that may come.

Wishing you all the best for the weekend!

Love Ty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment