Wibiya Widget

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Life's Challenges | Positivity

"Life is too short to be sad or have negative thoughts, we only have a few hours a day and should make every second count." - A good mate of mine said to me recently over the phone in an attempt to lift my spirits through a challenging time.

Although I know this, sometimes it is difficult to actually live by. No one can really ever be prepared for what life throws us, and it doesn't really matter if we like it or not, we still have to face those curveballs and challenges. So what I have decided to do is just smile through them all and try not to take them all that seriously, in the end, why waste time being sad, rather use the time to learn from the challenge and propel yourself forward.

Anyway, just a thought that has been on my mind...

I have not really blogged in a while, the new year has been great, challenging, but great. Funny, this time round I am facing challenges that I have been through before, just slightly different circumstances. This time round though I kind of know how it will all play out, and I know that I will be okay in the end, quite a comforting thought.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the new year and taking it easy. Life is to be enjoyed, it is the only one we have. But always be safe, be true to yourself and stick to what your values.

Thought I would also share some pics from the last while :0)































No comments:

Post a Comment