Wibiya Widget

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bucking Good Shoes | Goodwin Smith

Recently I was treated to three pairs of Goodwin Smith shoes. Their tagline "Bucking Good Shoes" is exactly what they are! And one thing I can say is that I have never worn a pair of shoes that makes me feel as good as these do!

They are stylish, sophisticated and elegant. Each one is unique in their own way, and without fail, every time I wear them I get asked what they are and where do I get them from.

My favourite pair has to be the Tunstead double monk-strap that delivers sophistication, handcrafted from premium Italian Parma Leather and produced in Navy, with a detailed tread sole to aid grip

Check out their website here for the rest of their collections and ranges: https://goodwinsmith.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment