Wibiya Widget

Monday, February 15, 2016

Update By Me. Cape Town. New Year

I have not done a blog post in a while, and the reason for that is just life. Things have been insane, as always.

The good news is that everything is well, and I am super happy. So much has happened, and one thing is for sure, 2016 is going to be an amazing year! First of all, and probably the most important thing to have happened is that I have met someone special. Life has been and is great, and being able to share my life's experiences with someone special is all I could ever want out of life... I met my partner about 6 years ago in actual fact, it was during the Pink Loerie in Knysna, South Africa. We became friends and stayed in touch with each other the last few years, but we never really hit it off. 

There were a few times that we spent time together, but that was about it. And now, all these years later, we hit it off. He is a great guy, and everything is so easy with him. He makes me smile and laugh and makes me feel amazing!

Then, on top of that, I decided to resign from my job last year so that I could focus on the development and launch of my underwear brand. This has been something that I have been working on and looking forward to for over a year now. With that said, it was not an easy decision, and it has been extremely hard work. The launch is around the corner, and soon all that hard work will pay off. I am looking forward to you guys seeing it!


Every year, Cape Town plays host to models from all over the world for what they call season. Season starts in Summer here and runs from October through to March the following year. It is when all the production companies come and film major commercials here because the weather is so good and it is more affordable for them. Anyways, I have been focusing on season as well, and so far so good.

I am also working on launching an e-commerce site, but that is all still hush hush... Just know that it is going to be exciting, fresh and that you will love it.

Till next time, cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment